More details of the weekend. For the lineup and background, see the event page.
URGENT UPDATE: change of session venues
We have a room booked downstairs.
Both web sites have maps and they should be straightforward to find, although they both have small shop fronts. Boda Bar is on a corner and Mercat Bar is near a corner. Parking is easier around Boda Bar, but it is possible to park not too far away from the Mercat.
Friday | 20.04.18
Meet and greet Session
Saturday | 21.04.18
- Workshop Tickets: http://5thfluteflingweekendworkshop2018.bpt.me/
- 09.00: Registration and coffee. Numbers will be divided into three and each group will have time with each tutor over the course of the day.
- 09.30: Session 1
- 11.00: break
- 11:15: Session 2
- 12.45: break
- 13.30: Session 3
- 15:00: break
- 15:15: Session 4: everyone; special guest speaker Claire Mann in conversation
- 16:30: end
- 17:30-19.00 approx FluteFling Curry at Red Fort: reserve your place when you buy your workshop ticket
- Saturday evening 20:00-midnight: free session at
- Mercat Bar and Kitchen
28 West Maitland Street, Edinburgh EH12 5DX
Tel: 0131 225 8716
- Farewell session at Sandy Bell’s 12.30-15.30. Free. All welcome.
- Last leg session: Not part of the weekend, but anyone with any stamina left is welcome to join the Waverley Bar session 15.00-18.00